All TCI Engineering activities take their places around TCI design philosophy; which considers innovative design, customer satisfactory and lightweight products as number one priorities. In order to achieve these ultimate goals, we are always keep trying to find the best solutions for the following questions, per customer requests:
- How can we improve the design and materials that is used to reduce the weight?
- How can we increase the modularity and provide flexibility to the airliners, regarding the utilization of their fleets?
- How can we optimize the product volume and increase the working space for the cabin crew, while allowing more storage and usable area inside the product?
- How can we ease usage of galleys during operations of airlines and improve design features per ergonomics?
- How can we ease installation and maintenance of our products?
- How can we improve safety and protect the passengers and cabin crew from incidents?
- How can we standardize more parts, allowing cost savings on production processes and spare parts?
TCI Engineering team consists of five main departments; Structural Design, Electrical Systems Design, Non-electrical Systems, Certification and Configuration & Standardization. All departments use same database, PLM software and CAD software; which helps not only security of data and ease of data transfer, but also traceability of the product, through product the life cycle and excellent configuration control. With the help of this highly qualified engineering team, TCI is capable of providing high quality solutions for all cabin interior related engineering services; including but not limited to:
- Conceptual design
- Detail design in 3D & 2D
- Structural design
- Electrical System Design
- Non-Electrical System Design
- Finite Element Modelling & Analysis
- Structural justification
- Certification (both products and materials)
- 2D documentation
- Technical manual preparation
- Specification creation