GENERAL: This Purchase Order (PO) with the terms and conditions stated herein, shall be deemed as accepted upon receipt of the copy signed by the seller. Any alteration and/or adding to be made whether by the seller or TCI, shall not be binding unless it is made in writing and on mutual consent.
PACKING: Goods subject to this order shall be preserved, packaged, and packed in accordance with the best commercial practice suitable to the specified mode of transportation. If not advised before, quantity gross weights, sizes and packing type of goods shall be informed to TCI.
Markings to be placed on all boxes (cases) & documents:
TCI – KABIN ICI SISTEMLERI SAN. VE TIC. A.S.
SANAYI MAH. HAVAALANI ICI YOLU CAD. NO: 1/1
KURTKOY / PENDIK / ISTANBUL / TURKIYE
PO NO: _______________ ATTN. : ________________ DEPT. :________________
TCI material number(s) of each items should be indicated on box(es) or case(s).
Shipping package shall always be included of Certificate of Conformity (COC).
DELIVERY: For all shipments, bill to and ship to address is as at the top of the page not otherwise specified.
It is mandatory for the Supplier to notify Turkish Cabin Interior, Inc. before making the shipment. Depending on the weight of the shipment, a different means of transportation might be arranged by Turkish Cabin Interior, Inc. The goods covered by this order shall be delivered as above.
Documents to be submitted to freight forwarder:
If the products are chemicals in addition to above:
Please be informed that Certificate of Origin document should have to be filled and presented by the seller for Aluminum plates, sheets and hinge type materials (if applicable).
PAYMENT: Payment shall be made by bank remittance latest at 30-60 days, starting from the date of seller’s invoice(s) of which a copy shall be sent to TCI via an e-mail (ACCOUNTING@TCI.AERO) not later than 7 (seven) days after the shipment of goods. All additional costs & risks to be occurred due to the delays in sending the invoice(s) to TCI will be to seller’s account.
1) Please enter our above order/orders on critical/normal basis, confirm receipt of order/orders, and advise the firm delivery date/dates and the shipping details as soon as available.
2) All parts/materials supplied must have full traceability and must be accompanied by an FAA Form 81303 or EASA Form 1, or Certificate of Conformity (COC) whichever applicable.
3) Turkish Cabin Interior, Inc., its Customers and Authorities hold the right to access all the facilities and applicable records of Supplier or the vendor of the Supplier including those of lower tier suppliers for the Purchase Order (PO) involved. Turkish Cabin Interior Inc. reserves the right to perform in process inspection, product process and/or quality system audits at subcontractor/seller’s facilities as part of verification of conformance to the requirements of this PO.
4) The acceptance of the products or lots as per the inspection and/or test performed by buyer does not relieve the subcontractor/seller from any responsibility regarding deficiencies or other failures to meet the Purchase Order (PO) requirements, which may be discovered at a later stage of production. In any event, the subcontractor /seller shall be responsible for all the cost (including material and manpower) caused such deficiencies.
5) For all equipment and devices originating from non EU countries, the CE document shall be enclosed.
6) The warranty period of the components and the warranty repair vendors shall be acknowledged to Turkish Cabin Interior, Inc.
7) In case of dry ice packaging, Turkish Cabin Interior, Inc. shall be notified two days before the shipment with AWB information. The materials shall not be shipped during the weekend unless otherwise is requested.
8) The following info must be supplied during the quotation or before the shipment: The shelf life and cure date of materials. Unless otherwise requested, the remaining shelf life of the subject order should not be less than 85% of the total shelf life manufacturing date and if available, lot number Storage Conditions Packaging and special shipment conditions.
9) For tools that are to be calibrated, Calibration Certificate shall be supplied.
10) The user manuals shall be supplied where necessary.
11) For the insurance of the materials, Supplier shall inform Turkish Cabin Interior, Inc. of the pickup prior to the shipment. Otherwise, all consequent damages shall be claimed from the Supplier.
12) The Supplier shall notify Turkish Cabin Interior, Inc. in case of nonconforming products and of the arrangements for organization approval of Supplier nonconforming materials. When nonconformity discovered in the supplier’s products or it is found that supplier’s quality management system as required by the Purchase Order (PO) quality requirements is inadequate or unacceptable, Turkish Cabin Interior Inc. retains the right to forward to supplier a corrective action.
13) The Supplier shall notify Turkish Cabin Interior, Inc. of changes in product and/or process definition and, where necessary, obtain approval of Turkish Cabin Interior Inc. before proceeding with the Purchase Order (PO).
14) The Supplier shall notify Turkish Cabin Interior Inc. in case of outsourcing any process to sub-tiers or other divisions of the Supplier obtain approval of Turkish Cabin Interior Inc. before proceeding with the Purchase Order (PO) and shall supply the copy of Certificate of Conformity (COC) of the sub-tiers raw material, parts, process, etc. in the shipping package.
15) These Terms and Conditions shall not affect any of the rights or liabilities of the parties under the header entitled “Warranty” of the subcontract.
16) Supplier shall notify TCI Cabin Interior Inc. in case of the change in facility and/or move from facility before at least 3 months.
17) The acceptance of the attached orders means the acceptance of above conditions. In addition to the above conditions, where necessary, the articles of EN/AS9100 shall be valid.
18) The Supplier shall guarantee to keep all records concerning this PO. Records are normally maintained for a period of ten (10) years following the completion of the related Purchase Order (PO) or termination of the contract, unless specific contracts, regulatory requirements or affected procedures direct otherwise.
19) Supplier is responsible for fulfilling the additional quality requirements specified with release Purchase Order (PO) in addition to quality requirements.
20) Supplier shall notify TCI Cabin Interior Inc. in case of late delivery in advance. Deliveries later than quoted lead time and causing any delay in TCI Cabin Interior Inc. production line will be charged to supplier $ 1.000,00 per delayed hours in production.
21) Sellers/Subcontractors shall supply the latest revision of the industry standard parts according to its related specifications, unless otherwise specified.
22) If any TCI drawing mandates to use any TCI specification during performance of work, latest revision of the specification shall be used.
A) QUALITY SYSTEM
All suppliers (subcontractors, manufacturers, distributors, design suppliers, etc.) shall provide and maintain a Quality Management System that shall, at a minimum, meet the requirements of ISO9001:2008 or AS/EN/JISQ9100, as appropriate for the types of operations being performed. Suppliers that do not maintain a certification for mentioned standards but complying with the requirements imposed by them, it is the prepogative of TCI to approve the suppliers performing an audit.
The products purchased in this Purchase Order (PO) must be inspected 100% for all features by supplier.
Final inspection and acceptance or rejection of the products shall be made as promptly as practicable after delivery to buyer’s plant or such other place of final delivery as may be specified herein. Turkish Cabin Interior Inc. holds the right to utilize any inspection methods (such as sampling inspection, review of supplier final inspection/test reports, etc.) for receiving/acceptance inspection of the shipment.
Supplier shall provide batch identification for the items such as date codes, lot codes, serializations or other batch identifications order.
Supplier shall establish and maintain documented procedures to control, calibrate and maintain, inspection measuring and test equipment used by the supplier to demonstrate the conformance of product to the specified requirements. This system shall meet the requirements of ISO 17025 or equivalent at a minimum.
E) CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMANCE
Supplier shall provide documentation certifying their product has been manufactured, inspected and/or tested in accordance with Purchase Order (PO), engineering drawing and/or specification requirements. The supplier shall flow down to sub-tier suppliers the applicable requirements.
a. Supplier’s Name and Address,
b. Purchase Order (PO) Number (sent by TCI Inc.),
c. Drawing Number and Revision Number,
d. Description of Part,
e. Serial of Number(s) of Parts (if applicable),
f. Type of Material and Lot/Batch Number,
g. Number/Quantity of Parts/Material Provided,
h. Packing Slip Number,
i. Signature, Stamp and Date with Title of Supplier’s Authorized Personnel.
F) TEST REPORTS
A copy of the actual physical, chemical and/or mechanical test report shall accompany material delivered with each shipment under this Purchase Order (PO). Any specific test report which is identified in specification as a delivery document must be also included.
G) FIRST ARTICLE INSPECTION (FAI)
The First Article Inspection Report shall be required when the first production units are manufactured. The report shall be submitted to and accepted by Turkish Cabin Interior Inc. prior to the first production shipment. Supplier must prepare the FAI Reports using SAE AS9102 as a guideline.
Exceptions: FAI is not required for deliverable software or catalog parts/assemblies.
H) KEY CHARACTERISTICS
The supplier is required to perform a Key Characteristics Management program for TCI defined key characteristics variation management shall be performed in accordance with AS9103. Measurement Data is required for each Key Characteristic specified by the PO, Drawing or specification with each shipment and shall be traceable to a serial number, lot number, order number or date code as required.
The supplier is required to maintain conformance with AS9015, “Supplier Self Verification Process Delegation Programs”. Aerospace standard AS9015 can be obtained from SAE, the Society of Automotive Engineers at http://www.sae.org .
J) IDENTIFICATION / PACKING
When marking/identification, cleaning/preservation and packing/packaging requirements are not otherwise specified in the specification, drawings or such other section of this Purchase Order (PO), supplier shall package items/parts in a manner that will assure protection against corrosion, scratch, dent and physical damages during shipment to TCI.
Supplier hereby acknowledges that the parts and/or materials being shipped under this order do not contain any articles (or constituent parts thereof) or the accompanying paperwork (e.g., packages, shippers, etc.) any Federal Aviation Administration- Parts Manufacturer Approval (FAA-PMA) markings.